Drawing Courses Online
From courses explaining and demonstrating the central principles of Renaissance Drawing, how the Renaissance Masters approached drawing the figure, to how Leonardo drew portraits, our short courses bring the spirit of the historical approach to people just starting to draw and those who already have experience.
All courses are delivered live and you draw along with Jon’s demonstrations while the process is explained step by step in detail. You receive feedback and guidance to ensure that you grasp the old master’s process.
- Foundations and ProcessStart date:Duration: 10 WeeksLearn the essentials of Renaissance Portrait Drawing live, online with an international community£449.00
- Creative Approach, Methodology and CraftStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksDemystify the drawing approach and creative purpose of the artists of Renaissance Italy in this live, online course£299.00
- Theory and Practice in the WorkshopStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksUnderstand the applied theory and logic of design belonging to naturalistic drawing in the Renaissance in this live, online drawing course£299.00
- History, Inspiration, and the Traditions of the Florentine SchoolStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksStep into the world of Renaissance Florence and draw alongside its artists, taking part in the artistic traditions of the Renaissance in this transportive live, online course£299.00
- Likeness and IdealStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksLearn How to Draw the Head and Face With the Approach of the Old Masters of the Italian Renaissance in this Live, Interactive Online Course£299.00
- The Renaissance Masters' Approach to Drawing the FigureStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksLearn how the Renaissance Masters Drew The Human Figure Across These Six Live, Online Drawing Classes£299.00
- Process, Tradition and LegacyStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksDiscover the Renaissance practice of Silverpoint Drawing and its legacy in these six six live, online classes£299.00
- Renaissance Drawing and the Spirit of EnquiryStart date:Duration: 12 Weeks (In Two Parts)Explore each fascinating aspect of Leonardo's process and philosophy as a draughtsman, applying his ideas and understanding his thinking in this Twelve Week live, online drawing course£299.00 – £549.00
- The Human Skeleton Part 1Start date:Duration: 6 WeeksLearn the anatomy of the human skeleton alongside the drawing techniques of the Renaissance Masters across these six live, online drawing classes£299.00
- Online Apprenticeship 2024/25 Full YearStart date:Duration: 1 Academic YearUndertake the training of a Renaissance Apprentice through this yearlong online course which reconstitutes the world of the Quattrocento Workshop£1,200.00
- Online Apprenticeship 2024/25 Enrol TermlyStart date:Duration: 10 Week TermsEnrol termly on the Apprenticeship and experience the same historical training of the artists of Renaissance Italy across three ten-week live, online terms£449.00
- Creating Substance, Light and Relief with HatchingStart date:Duration: 6 WeeksLearn to create a powerful and expressive impression of form and relief with hatching, in the manner of the Renaissance masters in these six live, online classes£299.00
- The craft of imitating natureStart date:Duration: 6 weeksTake part in the revival of the world of Renaissance painting and demystify the painting process of the Renaissance Masters in these six live, online classes.£299.00